Dr. Horgan graduated from University College Cork in 2010, having been awarded the very prestigious IADR David Scott Fellowship, and overall winner of the Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry, with the Academy of Operative Dentistry. After graduating she spent some time working with the dental team in Work The World, a voluntary organisation in Nepal. After that Dr. Horgan worked in general dental practice in the UK before returning home to the Ireland. Dr. Horgans interests lie specifically in the area of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry as well as providing a full range of Orthodontic Services. Dr. Horgan has been with us at Alexandra Dental Practice for some time and is a highly motivated and valuable member of staff. Dr. Horgan has constantly developed her skills and dental expertise by adding to the list of advanced dental procedures that she can provide.
Dr. Horgans list of courses to date include;
- 2012 – Six Month Smiles (London)
- 2012 – Smile-Tru Clear Aligners (Birmingham)
- 2012 - Dentofacial Orthopedics and Orthodontics (Birmingham)
- 2012 – Secret Smile Lingual Braces (Bristol)
- 2013 – PG Cert in Restorative Dentistry with Paul Tipton
- 2014 – Certification in the provision of Botox, Dermal Fillers and Chemical Peels with Wigmore Training in Harley Street London.
- 2014 – Currently Completing a masters in Clinical Dentistry in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (City of London Dental School, London)
- Dr. Horgan is regular attendee at Aesthetic Dentistry Courses both in Ireland and the UK