Digital Smile Design
Digital Smile Design
At Alexandra Dental Practice we want you to be able to imagine how your eventual smile makeover will look. In order to provide this service to our patients we use the very latest in Digital Smile Design techniques. This helps us to map out the path that your treatment needs to take to achieve the results you want.
Digital Smile Design allows for the creation of a precisely designed prototype of your smile for you to preview. This is a great way of assisting you in making well-informed choices on your treatment without any commitment.
This process has been greatly appreciated by our patients and has become very popular. We can create whatever smile you like on this system from natural smiles to the white smiles of the film stars or simply the smile you want and the smile that suits you best.
Ask yourself the following questions…
- Do you require a specific smile and find it hard to explain?
- How important is your smile to you?
- Do you want to be involved in the design, production and end result of your treatment?
- Should you not look before you buy?
Advantages of Digital Smile Design
- See the final result before you commit to the treatment
- Eliminate uncertainty
- It only takes a short period of time to do the design
- Reassuring – you know what kind of smile you will be getting
- It sets out realistic requirements and expectations, there are no surprises
- Comprehensive patient assessment – This is a comfortable non-invasive examination
- Collecting Data – Smile, Joint and Bite analysis. Photographs are taken in our private Digital Smile Design Studio. X-Rays are taken if necessary. In complex cases we will video the requirements you have so we can really understand what you are looking for. Our Laboratory can access this information to give them an invaluable insight into your specific requirements.
- Analyzing the information to hand – Analysis by our Cosmetic Team in order to familiarize themselves with what it is you want to be achieved.
- Consultation – show the patient how the result will look.
- Create a digital replica with our patient of how the final design will look.
- A reversible non-permanent smile is then created in the patients’ mouth using the digitally created guide. This is pain free and comfortable, only taking a few minutes.
- Patient Review – This is where you decide whether treatment is something you would like to go ahead with to achieve that smile you have always wanted.